At D-VoiS, we are delighted to be a part of the ‘always on’ lives of academic communities. Our on-campus wireless Internet service provides instant plug and play access to students, faculty and staff members. Not just that our campus Wi-Fi subscribers can also remotely manage, track and bill their Internet use.
Via our wireless LAN, we can connect students in hostel rooms, classrooms, libraries and cafeterias to the virtual world of information, knowledge and entertainment. This translates into new revenue streams and sharp competitive recruiting edge for them because of a satisfied pool of students on campus.
Our Wi-Fi mesh network at Manipal University Campus, South India, was a pioneering project and is possibly the largest network of its kind in the country even today. This seamless network spread over a 5 sq. km campus, caters to about 15,000 subscribers currently.
D-VoiS campus WiFi works well because of several benefits that we offer. These include:
- Campus wide deployment of Wireless Network infrastructure. Exhibiting both indoor & outdoor coverage.
- Students can access high speed internet and university intranet applications in hostels, canteens, playgrounds, with a single sign-on.
- Strong and proven experience of providing integrated wired and wireless broadband services.
- Proven experience of over 7 years in deploying wireless networks across the education sector.
- Centralized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal to track the incidents
- Toll free number for instant access and resolution of challenges.
- Centralized 24 x 7 monitoring & trouble-shooting.
- Managed services to run existing WiFi operations.
Our Campus Wifi Presence
Our Campus WiFi projects include over 10 leading educational institutions, covering over 30,000 students.
is very much aware of the security exposure of Wi-Fi services especially as a medium to access Internet. In line with the need of the hour, D-VoiS has drawn up a plan to comply with various standards, both from the network security and from the policy / procedure / standards perspective. D-VoiS is currently implementing ISO: 27001.
The framework touches each and every aspect of D-VoiS' activity, services and delivery; thereby ensuring that the quality of service standard is consistently met and adhered to. D-VoiS ensures that the services are free of known malicious activities.